Firaxis Games on julkaissut kevätpäivityksen Civilization VI:nteen Steamissa. Luvassa on paljon korjauksia ja viilauksia.
Koko lista on nähtävissä täällä.
Myös Persian ja Makedonian sivilisaatiot ovat ovat linjoilla ostettavina. Katso kuvan alta sekä videota että lisätietoa englanniksi.
- Civ Unique Ability: +1 Trade Route capacity when Political Philosophy developed. Receive +2 Gold and +1 Culture for routes between your own cities. Roads in your territory enhance movement as if one level more advanced.
- Cyrus Unique Ability: +2 Movement for the first 10 turns after declaring a Surprise War. No penalties to yields in occupied cities. Declaring a Surprise War only counts as a Formal War for the purpose of warmongering and war weariness.
- Immortal: Persian unique melee unit that replaces the Swordsman. Melee class unit with a ranged attack, Range 2. Strong defense strength.
- Pairidaeza: Improvement. Unlocked at State Workforce. Cannot be built adjacent to another Pairidaeza. Provides +2 Gold +1 Culture; +1 Gold for each adjacent City Center and Commercial Hub; +1 Culture for each adjacent Theater and Holy Site. +2 Appeal. +1 Culture at Rapid Deployment. Culture into Tourism at Flight.
- Civ Unique Ability: Receive boosts upon city conquest: a Eureka for each Encampment or Campus in the conquered city and an Inspiration for each Holy Site or Theater Square.
- Alexander Unique Ability: "To the World's End." Cities do not incur war weariness. All military units heal completely when this player captures a city with a world wonder.
- Hetairoi: Macedonian unique heavy cavalry unit that replaces the Horseman. Additional +5 Combat Strength when adjacent to a Great General. +5 Great General points when killing an enemy unit. Starts with 1 free Promotion.
- Hypaspist: Macedonian unique melee unit that replaces the Swordsman. +5 Combat Strength when besieging districts. 50% Additional Support Bonus.
- Basilikoi Paides: Replaces the Barracks and unlocked at Iron Working. +25%XP per combat for Melee/Ranged/Anti-Cav class units/Hetairoi; +1 GPP (Great General). 1 specialist slot (Commander). +1 Housing. +1 Production; +25% of Units Production Cost Turns into Science when the Unit is completed.