Xbox Onen PlayerUnknown's Battlegroundsissa on toistaiseksi ollut pelattavissa ainoastaan alkuperäinen Erangel-kartta, mutta nyt aavikkoinen Miramar on saatu linjoille. Mukana tulee uusi päivitys, joka korjailee vinon pinon asioita peliin.
Mittavan listan päivityksistä pääsee lukemaan täältä. Nyt pääsee tekemään erilaisia emote-eleitä muille, valikoita on parannettu ja kranaatteja on hiottu.
Optimization / Stabilization
Both Miramar and Erangel have significantly improved overall game performance on the Xbox One/S/X and stability has also been improved.
Optimization and stabilization is still the dev team's top priority. Our goal is to deliver constant improvements.
• The free-fall and parachuting process has been optimized, leading to performance improvements during the initial stages of each game.
• The world loading process has been optimized, allowing buildings and their interiors to load simultaneously and reducing the overall rendering time.
• The handling of resources for unseen nearby characters' movements has been optimized to improve performance of the game.
• Handling resources of equipping and unequipping items of unseen nearby characters have been optimized to improve performance during the early game and to reduce the likelihood of crashes
• Character inventory loading has been optimized, improving response time when opening inventory and reducing crashing.
• Unoccupied vehicles/boats have been optimized to increase the overall performance of the game.
New map, 'Miramar' has been added.
Miramar will be available from: May 24 00:00 PDT / May 24 09:00 CEST
• Miramar is intentionally designed to provide a vastly different Battle Royale experience.
• It features extreme, elevated terrain and tall buildings with less trees which will give players new options for playing around cover.
• The characteristics of 'on road' and 'off road' have been further differentiated. This will make the selection of vehicle type and decision to drive more critical/important.
New items are available on Miramar.
• R45 is a revolver handgun which is available as world spawn
- It uses 45 ACP Ammo and up to six bullets can be loaded
- Red dot sights can be equipped
- Damage and accuracy rate is high and reload speed is faster than R1895
• The Win 94 is a lever-action rifle
- It uses 45 ACP Ammo and up to 8 bullets can be loaded
- It can attach bullet loops
- It inflicts severe damage and it is a mid-range weapon suitable for high level players.
• The sawed-off is a small shotgun
- It uses 12 gauge ammo and up to 2 bullets can be loaded
- This shotgun can inflict severe damage and equips to the handgun slot in the inventory
• A recolored version of the Ghillie suit has been added
New vehicles have been added on Miramar:
• The mini bus is a six-seater on-road vehicle, available on Miramar only.
- Its top speed and torque are low but it has strong durability
• The pick-up truck is a four-seater off-road vehicle, available on Miramar only.
- It has a great suspension system and powerful torque, making it suitable for terrain with extreme elevation differences.
• The motorbike and buggy have new skins on Miramar
• Emotes have been added. Emote UI will show up if you press the LB+RB buttons at the same time. Choose an emote with the right analog stick and press down with the R stick to use the selected emote.
• Scopes have been changed to be more realistic:
- Expanded all scopes' field of view
- Added a parallax effect when moving weapons quickly while ADS
- Added vignetting (darker edges), chromatic aberration (color difference caused by light refraction), and a distortion effect on the edge of scopes
• Aim acceleration can now be turned off in settings.
• Setting menu has been specially improved for Xbox platform.
• Colorblind mode and other modes that could help the gameplay have been added.
• We've removed the grenade's knockback effect for player characters when dealing non-lethal damage (if players are killed by a grenade, they'll still be knocked back)
• Added new grenade hit effects and animations
• 'Key legends' function has been added for gameplay controls. It can be turned off in settings.
• Lobby loading screen is now more clean.
• Matchmaking can be started in the PLAY menu after selecting the game mode.
- Map selection will be added soon
• Matchmaking UI has been improved, allowing more pleasant entrance into the game.
• REWARDS menu has been changed to STORE menu.
- Go to CRATES in STORE menu to get crates.
- Go to MY ITEMS in STORE menu to open the crates you obtained.
• Game option settings can now be popped up.
• Leaderboard display method has been modified, allowing users below certain ranks to see their ranks in percentage.
• Lobby UI overall has been improved.
• Fixed an issue causing punching to slow down movement while sprinting
• In spectator mode, water sounds sometimes inappropriately continued after changing perspective. This has now been fixed
• When preparing to throw grenades, the projection visualization no longer inappropriately penetrates through objects
• You can now freelook while automatically swimming forward in water
• Sights should no longer become blocked while in ADS position after attaching high-magnification scopes
• Fixed an issue preventing some teammates' map markers from showing on the compass
• Fixed some problems preventing interacting pop-ups from functioning properly in certain situations
• Fixed the problem preventing players from changing seats in vehicles
• Fixed the problem wherein turning off BGM in the lobby setting window didn't work
• There was a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in a leaning position (caused by going prone while leaning). This is now fixed.